Monday, January 26, 2009

Verdade

Just woke up pretty confused on a bench in the airport thinking I was in DC. I fell asleep listening to the inauguration podcast from This American Life - really great. For the first time in 8 years I feel like I can go abroad and not be embarrassed about the actions of our president. Obama is actually a top keyword for traffic for a lot of their online papers...

I realized that I haven't posted the site yet: http://www.verdade.co.mz/

Please let me know any thoughts you have design, content or other that you have. I think most of my time will be spent on helping internal IT systems become more efficient. But at the very least you are going to seem some video on this thing.

4 comments:

  1. SOOOO glad to hear from you! How is the bag checking working out? Looks like your next flight is on time -- from Terminal 1. Can't wait to hear you're safely w/hosts in Maputo.
    Yes indeed, a whole new world face for the US. A great opportunity for you, and for us.

    XOXOXO

    miss you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ReadinG @Verdade in English.
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 minutes...safe flight, enjoy the further fall of blair waldorf, post when you're in jo-berg (and watch your assets there, mom's right, lots of thievery)


    xoxo

    gossip girl

    ps read your email and get back to me on that if u can

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ Creepy!

    Have a safe next flight, George. Hope all your stuff is okay, too.

    Love, Zee

    ReplyDelete