Sunday, January 25, 2009

On the plane

My plan was to have all my stuff in packed in carryon luggage. I made the size requirement but not the weight - just missed it by about 7 pounds.

30 short hours and Ill be there. Maybe next time I will pay a bit more attention to the layovers. If anyone wants something from heathro let me know, I'll have 6 hours to shop.

Ben if you're reading this please get that rss display going for the projects.

Megan, thanks for downloading the most recent gossip girl. Omfg.

3 comments:

  1. George dear, Flight Stats said you landed early, giving you EVEN MORE time to lurk about Heathrow. How was the flight? Smooth? Sleep all the way? You have time to ditch that extra 7 pounds (from your carry ons). Luggage theft & pilferage issues abound at Johannesburg Airport. Did you get your checked bag yet?

    XOXOX

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jorge,

    Thank goodness you finally got to watch the newest Gossip Girl (it's amazing, right?)! I hope the flight was pleasant, and that you manage to have fun in Heathrow (I know you will). Good luck finding your luggage (yes, finding). It'll all be okay.

    Lots of love,

    Zee

    ReplyDelete